Dropbox Professional

Industry Stories — 23 October 2017

Dropbox Showcase: A new feature to help you grow your business

When it comes to growing a small business you’d expect to follow a traditional path; set up your business, grow your team, and invest in office space. But for UK-based creative design agency Door 22 Creative the process was reversed. Founder Emma Nicol grew her business and physical studio space in Brighton for 15 years […]
Dropbox News — 17 October 2017

Dropbox Professional: Designed to give you time back

According to a research study by McKinsey Global Institute, people spend 39% of their time working on productive tasks, and the remaining 61% of their time managing work; trying to locate missing files, or catching up with others on project work. If you’re self-employed, or a freelancer within a larger organisation – time equals money […]

Please note: Sometimes we blog about upcoming products or features before they're released, but
timing and exact functionality of these features may change from what's shared here. The decision to
purchase our services should be made based on features that are currently available.

Find out more about Dropbox Business

Contact Sales